Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Contract Connections for Environmental & Energy Sustainability
Monday, May 14, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
for Environmental & Energy Sustainability
Contract Connections is a half-day industry forum on environmental sustainability and energy efficiency, showcasing business opportunities at military and civilian federal facilities in Maryland to interested Maryland companies. Hear industry forecast, subcontracting opportunities and tips on how best to secure more federal contracts.
Held at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland, the new Exploration Sciences Building which was LEED Gold Certified by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). We will be offering a special tour of the building and Spacecraft Test & Integration Facilities.
Who Should Attend?
- Maryland businesses in the field of environmental sustainability
- Military and non-military federal agencies located in Maryland
How will you benefit?
- Become more informed and better understand the requirements of the Federal Sustainability Initiative
- Learn about related business opportunities at federal agencies located in Maryland
- Participate in a networking forum between Maryland small businesses and federal agencies located in Maryland
- Connect your business capabilities to existing federal business opportunities in the field of Environmental Sustainability
8:00 – 8:30 am Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30 - 9:30 am Welcoming Remarks
Deputy Secretary Dominick Murray, DBED
Director Chris Scolese, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
9:30 -10:30am Federal Agency Panel
- U.S. Department of the Navy
Tom Hicks, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Energy, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Energy, Installations and Environment
Doug Waters, Director of Project Execution Teams, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army, Installations, Energy and Environment, Energy Initiatives Task Force
Douglas Tucker, Senior Facilities Energy Engineer, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations, Environment and Logistics
- U.S. Department of Energy
Ed Connell, Chief, Environmental Management Division
10:30 - 10:45am Break
10:45 - 11:45am Business Panel
- Booz Allen Hamilton: Robert Eidson
- Eaton Corporation: Roger O’Donnell, Eastern Region Sales Manager, Alternative Energy Solutions
- Johnson Controls Inc.: James “Sandy” MacMurtrie, Sales Manager, Federal Solutions
- Lockheed Martin: Mike Gabaly, Director of Finance & Business Operations
12:00pm Closing Remarks – DBED Deputy Secretary Dominick Murray
12:05pm Optional Tour of the LEED Gold Certified Building 34 & Spacecraft facility
NOTICE: Due to security procedures at NASA Goddard we can no longer accept registrations for Foreign Nationals. Thank you for understanding
When & Where
Maryland Department of Business & Economic Development
Description of your organisation